Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Trial to Compare the Efficacy of Ipilimumab vs Placebo in Asymptomatic or Minimally Symptomatic Patients With Metastatic Chemotherapy-Naïve Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Jan 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy of Ipilimumab in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jul 2015 Primary endpoint (Overall survival rate) has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History