A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Active-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Benefits of Switching Therapy (Glatiramer Acetate or Interferon Beta-1a) to Natalizumab in Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Natalizumab (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SURPASS
- Sponsors Biogen
- 10 Mar 2012 This trial has been recruitng in Sweden and Portugal as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.