A Phase I-II, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose Escalation Study of Neovacs' IFN alpha-Kinoid in Adult Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha kinoid (Primary) ; Montanide ISA-51
- Indications Glomerulonephritis; Lupus nephritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Neovacs
- 28 Jun 2016 Results of extended follow-up data published in the Rheumatology
- 09 Sep 2015 According to Neovacs media release, company has presented extended follow-up data at the 11th International Congress on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
- 17 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History