A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Asacol 4.8 g/Day (800 mg Tablets) for the Treatment of Active Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tillotts Pharma
- 24 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (281) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History