A Pilot Phase II Trial Of ABI-007 (A Cremophor El-Free, Protein Stabilized, Nanoparticle Paclitaxel) For The Prevention Of Vascular Access Graft Failure In Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 9 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2011 Planned end date (Nov 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2010 New trial record