Active Control, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel-group, Randomized Study to Assess the Effect of VECAM 40/300, Administered at Bedtime, vs. Esomeprazole 20 mg, Administered 30-60 Min. Before Dinner, on Daytime and Nighttime GERD Symptoms.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole; VECAM
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2010 New trial record