A Multi-Center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Effect of Dalcetrapib on Atherosclerotic Disease Progression As Measured by Coronary Intravascular Ultrasound, Carotid B-Mode Ultrasound and Coronary Angiography.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dalcetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease; Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms dal-PLAQUE-2
- Sponsors Roche
- 18 Jul 2016 According to a DalCor Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study was published in Circulation, Cardiovascular Genetics.
- 07 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by Roche.
- 21 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2009-017725-19).