Phase 3b Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Two-Part Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Continuous Aztreonam for Inhalation Solution (AZLI) in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and Chronic Burkholderia Species Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aztreonam (Primary)
- Indications Burkholderia infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Mar 2014 The study has included a 24-week open-label phase after 24-week randomized phase
- 10 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.