A Randomized, Parallel-Group, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of VX-222 and Telaprevir in Combination With and Without Peginterferon-Alfa-2a (Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus) in Treatment-Naive Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lomibuvir (Primary) ; Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ZENITH
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 18 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 22 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History