Phase 1 study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of oral WCK 2349 (200 mg or 400 mg or 600mg or 800mg or 1000 mg or 1500mg) on single dose administration in adult healthy male human volunteers under fasting conditions.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alalevonadifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Gram-positive infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 21 Sep 2015 Results presented at the Joint 55th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 28th International Congress of Chemotherapy
- 21 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients (84) added as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 08 Feb 2010 New trial record