A multi-centric, prospective, randomized, double blind study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of 2mg and 4mg of ZYH1 compared to placebo in hypertriglyceridemia with type II diabetes not controlled with Atorvastatin therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saroglitazar (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRESS VI
- 12 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 18 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record
- 23 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.