A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Explore the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of JNJ-42160443 in Subjects With Interstitial Cystitis/ Painful Bladder Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fulranumab (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial cystitis; Pelvic pain
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 29 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Apr 2010 to Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.