A Double-Blind,Randomized, 12 Week, Bilateral Study of the Safety and Efficacy of AN2728 Ointment B, 2% and 0.5%, Versus Ointment B Vehicle in the Treatment of Patients With Plaque Type Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crisaborole (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2010 Top-line results of this trial have been reported in an Anacor Pharmaceuticals media release.