A PHASE-I DOUBLE BLIND STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY AND PHARMACOKINETICS OF ORAL WCK 2349 TABLET COMPARED TO PLACEBO IN DOSES OF 600 MG, 800 MG, 1000 MG OR 1200 MG BID ON MULTIPLE DOSE ADMINISTRATION (FOR 5 DAYS) IN HEALTHY ADULT INDIAN HUMAN MALE VOLUNTEERS.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alalevonadifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Gram-positive infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 21 Sep 2015 Results presented at the Joint 55th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 28th International Congress of Chemotherapy
- 10 Apr 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 13 Feb 2010 New trial record