An open label multicentric study to assess the efficacy and safety of Atorvastatin + Ramipril + Aspirin + Metoprolol (as extended release) fixed dose combination capsules for secondary prophylaxis in patients with ischemic heart disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin/aspirin/metoprolol/ramipril (Primary)
- Indications Ischaemic heart disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cadila Healthcare
- 20 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 13 Feb 2010 New trial record