An open-label, randomized, four-period, crossover study to assess the effect of SMC021 (0.8 mg recombinant salmon calcitonin/200 mg 5-CNAC) on the pharmacokinetics of ibuprofen 600 mg and paracetamol 1G and the effects of ibuprofen and paracetamol on the pharmacokinetics of SMC021 in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Calcitonin; Ibuprofen; Paracetamol
- Indications Arthritis; Dysmenorrhoea; Osteoarthritis; Pain; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 22 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 113th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 22 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Feb 2010 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History