A Phase I Dose-Escalation Trial of Biweekly Intraperitoneal Oxaliplatin With Systemic Capecitabine and Bevacizumab Following Cytoreduction in Patients With Peritoneal Carcinomatosis From Appendiceal or Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Capecitabine
- Indications Appendiceal cancer; Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2017 to 31 May 2018.
- 30 Jun 2012 Additional trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2011 Actual initiation date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.