A Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Entecavir Plus Tenofovir in Adults With Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection With Previous Nucleoside/Nucleotide Treatment Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Entecavir (Primary) ; Tenofovir
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENTEBE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 26 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Oct 2013 Results will be presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 21 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 125 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.