Prospective Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial of SimvaSTATin in the Prevention of COPD Exacerbations (STATCOPE).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Simvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STATCOPE
- 21 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board: IRB00009295).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History