A Phase I Study of Dalteparin, a Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWH), in Combination With Sunitinib (SU11248), an Oral, Selective Multitargeted Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, as First Line Treatment, in Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dalteparin sodium (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jul 2016 This trial was completed in Netherlands (end date: 2015-10-14) according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Jun 2014 Interim results (n=19) presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.