A Single-arm, Open-label, Multicenter Study of Tocilizumab Monotherapy or in Combination With Methotrexate to Assess Safety and the Efficacy in Reducing Disease Activity in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have an Inadequate Response to Non-biologic DMARDs (PICTURE).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methotrexate; Tocilizumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PICTURE
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 May 2011 Actual end date changed from Jan 2011 to Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.