A Confirmatory Multicenter, Single-arm Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of the BiTE Antibody Blinatumomab in Adult Patients With Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) of B-precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (BLAST)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Blinatumomab (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BLAST
- Sponsors Amgen
- 05 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 12 May 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other five studies) assessing PK and PD of blinatumomab published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 07 Dec 2015 Results from this trial were presented at the 57th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition, according to an Amgen media release.