A Phase III Randomized Trial of Three Antibiotic Regimens to Eradicate Helicobacter Pylori.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin (Primary) ; Clarithromycin (Primary) ; Lansoprazole (Primary) ; Metronidazole (Primary) ; Bismuth; Tetracycline
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 May 2012 One-year efficacy and cost effectiveness results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 22 May 2012 Results reporting recurrence rates at one year post-treatment presented at Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 22 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.