A Phase I/II Multicenter Study of IV Clofarabine in Patients With High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Who Have Failed Therapy With Azacitidine: the NIDEVOL Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NIDEVOL
- 18 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2010 New trial record