An Open Label, Dose Escalation, Multicenter Phase 1/2 Study of KW-2478 in Combination With Bortezomib in Subjects With Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KW 2478 (Primary) ; Bortezomib
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 04 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Apr 2014, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History