A PHASE III, MULTI-CENTER, RANDOMIZED OPEN LABEL STUDY OF VELCADE, MELPHALAN, PREDNISONE AND THALIDOMIDE (V-MPT) Versus VELCADE, MELPHALAN, PREDNISONE (V-MP) IN ELDERLY UNTREATED MULTIPLE MYELOMA PATIENTS.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Aspirin; Enoxaparin sodium; Melphalan; Prednisone; Thalidomide; Warfarin
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results from a pooled analysis of this and another phase III trial (NCT00551928) comparing continuous versus fixed duration of therapy was presented at 50th Annual Meeting of American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Dec 2012 Results were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (ASH), and were reported in a Millennium media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History