A PHASE III, MULTI-CENTER, RANDOMIZED OPEN LABEL STUDY OF VELCADE, MELPHALAN, PREDNISONE AND THALIDOMIDE (V-MPT) Versus VELCADE, MELPHALAN, PREDNISONE (V-MP) IN ELDERLY UNTREATED MULTIPLE MYELOMA PATIENTS.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Aspirin; Enoxaparin sodium; Melphalan; Prednisone; Thalidomide; Warfarin
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of a subanalysis from Gimema-MM-03-05 and EMN01 studies, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 09 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results from a pooled analysis of this and another phase III trial (NCT00551928) comparing continuous versus fixed duration of therapy was presented at 50th Annual Meeting of American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History