MAGELLAN: A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of 20 Mg Tasimelteon Versus Placebo in Adult Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder Followed by a 52-Week Open-Label Extension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tasimelteon (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAGELLAN
- 31 Jan 2013 Vanda Pharmaceuticals has discontinued all tasimelteon activities in the major depressive disorder indication based on the proof of concept study results, according to a company media release.
- 31 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to information in a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 31 Jan 2013 Results published in a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History