A Study on the Safety and Immunogenicity of Combined Intradermal and Intravenous Administration of an Autologous mRNA Electroporated Dendritic Cell Vaccine in Patients With Previously Treated Unresectable Stage III or IV Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs TriMix DC (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2012 Planned End Date 1 Sep 2014 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.