A Non-randomized, Open-label Study to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics of Glivec/Gleevec (Imatinib Mesylate) in Pediatric (Age Range 1 to Less Than 4 Years) Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) or Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (Ph+ ALL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Sep 2010 to Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2011 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2011 Actual initiation date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.