A Phase IIa Pharmacokinetic and Efficacy Study of Amonafide L-malate (AS1413) in Combination With Cytarabine in Adult Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Amonafide; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jan 2011 Additional locations [Georgia, Ukraine] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2010 Trial design details were presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2010).