Prospective, Clinical Trial to Investigate Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Dexibuprofen Gebro 400 mg Powder for Oral Suspension (Test) Compared to Ibuprofen 400 mg Powder for Oral Suspension (Reference) in Patients Suffering From Osteoarthritis of the Hip or Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dexibuprofen (Primary) ; Ibuprofen (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gebro Pharma GmbH
- 30 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 480 to 500 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.