Maternal and Infant Monitoring for Evidence of Toxicity Related to Tenofovir Exposure: The Bone and Kidney Health Substudy of the IMPAACT 1077 PROMISE Protocol (Promoting Maternal and Infant Survival Everywhere)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PROMISE
- 12 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Nov 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.