A 12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Asimadoline in Subjects With Diarrhea-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (D-IBS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Asimadoline (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.