A Placebo Controlled, Randomized, Double-Blind, Fixed-dose, Multicenter, Phase IIb Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Tolerability of BAY 58-2667 (50 ug/h, 100 ug/h, 150 ug/h) Given Intravenously to Subjects With Acute Decompensated Chronic Congestive Heart FailUre (ADHF) Within 12 Hours After Hospital Admission (Pulmonary Artery Catheter eg, Swan-Ganz Not Required).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cinaciguat (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPOSE-EARLY
- Sponsors Bayer
- 25 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.