A Phase I Trial Of Vorinostat In The Treatment Of Advanced Laryngeal, Hypopharyngeal, Nassopahryngeal And Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of The Head And Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per an abstract presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 29 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.