A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 3-Arm, Parallel-Group, 26-Week, Multicenter Study With a 26-Week Extension, to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Canagliflozin in the Treatment of Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Moderate Renal Impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Nov 2015 Results assessing fracture risk (CANVAS (n = 4327) + pooled analysis of NCT01081834; NCT01064414; NCT01106625; NCT01106677; NCT00968812; NCT01106690; NCT01106651; NCT01137812 studies (n = 5867)) published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- 27 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History