Use of Altabax Ointment (Retapamulin 1%) BID for 7 Days in Treatment of Secondary Infection With Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA and MSSA) and Streptococcus Pyogenes in Atopic Dermatitis Patients - Open Label Pilot Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Retapamulin (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Staphylococcal infections; Streptococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 29 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2012 Actual end date (1 Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.