A Placebo Controlled, Randomized, Double-Blind, Fixed-dose, Multicenter, Phase IIb Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Tolerability of BAY58-2667 (150 microg/h, 100 microg/h, 50 microg/h) Given Intravenously to Subjects With Acute Decompensated Chronic Congestive Heart Failure (ADHF).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cinaciguat (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPOSE-1
- 13 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.