A Phase I Trial Evaluating the Effects of Plerixafor (AMD3100) and G-CSF in Combination With Azacitidine (Vidaza) for the Treatment of MDS
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Filgrastim (Primary) ; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (Primary) ; Plerixafor (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 25 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 26 to 28 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.