A Non Randomized, Open Label, Phase II Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Bevacizumab Plus Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin, as First Line Treatment for Elderly Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Adenocarcinoma, Suitable for Polichemotherapy Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BECOX
- 19 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 29 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Mar 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.