A Randomized Multicenter Phase III Study to Evaluate the Role of All-trans Retinoic Acid (ATRA) in Combination With Induction Chemotherapy, or Azacitidine and Idarubicin as Salvage Therapy and Idarubicin With Cytarabine or Azacitidine as Maintenance Therapy in Older Patients With Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia (AML).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tretinoin (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jan 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2010 New trial record