A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-group Study in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis to Assess Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Glatiramer Acetate Injection 40mg Compared to Placebo in a Double-blind Design
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALA
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 29 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (end date: 12 May 2017) and Estonia (end date: 12 May 2017).
- 15 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Bulgaria (end date: 12 May 2017).
- 30 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in Lithuania.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History