Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind Study, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multi-center Trial Assessing the Effects of BF2.649 in Treatment of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Narcolepsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pitolisant (Primary) ; Modafinil
- Indications Narcolepsy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Harmony-I; Harmony1
- Sponsors Bioprojet
- 01 Nov 2013 Primary endpoint 'Epworth-Sleepiness-Scale' has not been met according to results published in the Lancet.
- 01 Nov 2013 Results published in the Lancet.
- 09 Oct 2013 Data published in Lancet Neurology, according to a Bioprojet media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History