A Phase 2, Gender-Stratified, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Two Vaccination Regimen With the Travelers' Diarrhea Vaccine System in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Escherichia coli vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli infections; Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Intercell USA
- 08 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2010 New trial record