A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Two Doses of Favipiravir in Adult Patients With Uncomplicated Influenza.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Favipiravir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors FujiFilm Pharmaceuticals USA
- 12 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 04 May 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History