A 12-week Treatment, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Once Daily Indacaterol in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 09 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2010 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History