Bioequivalence Study of the Fixed Dose Combination of 2.5 mg Saxagliptin and 500 mg Metformin Tablet Relative to a 2.5 mg Saxagliptin (Onglyza) Tablet and a 500 mg Metformin (Glucophage Marketed in Canada by Sanofi-Aventis) Tablet Co-Administered to Healthy Subjects in the Fasted and Fed States.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin/metformin (Primary) ; Metformin; Saxagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 14 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (21) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2010 Actual initiation date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.