A Multicenter, Observational, Non-interventional Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Anti-TNF (Anti-Tumour Necrosis Factor) Alpha Therapy With Certolizumab Pegol Observed in Daily Practice in Adult Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FasT
- Sponsors UCB
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Sep 2015 Time frame for primary end point is changed from 2 years to 104 weeks as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov