Bioequivalence Study of the Fixed Dose Combination of 2.5 mg Saxagliptin and 850 mg Metformin Tablet Relative to a 2.5 mg Saxagliptin (Onglyza) Tablet and a 850 mg Metformin (Glucophage Marketed by Merck-Serono) Tablet Co-Administered to Healthy Subjects in the Fasted and Fed States.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin/metformin (Primary) ; Metformin; Saxagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 02 Jun 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 24 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 30 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.